LOST FOREST has captured a pixie wildflower landscape beneath fine layers of natural pine resin. The delicate scene was meticulously arranged by Lost Forest artist Gillian Corcoran, using personally and responsibly foraged native wildflowers and fungi from her local surroundings. Gillian expertly preserved these specimens to retain their colour and tiny intriguing details. They sit alongside a whimsical sprinkling of 24k gold leaf, which is inspired by swirling pollen particles caught on a fresh breeze. The elegant scene is embraced in a sumptuous 24k gold-plated frame, resulting in a unique looking-glass that reveals a magical secret world to those who peer through.
'Raspberry Ripple' is set within a wind swept woodlands, featuring two real miniature mushrooms nestled together on a bed of lush Irish moss gathered on the forest floor of the Dublin mountains. Tiny ivory Queen Anne's Lace flowers dance alongside the mushrooms. Raspberry toned heather buds embrace the magical scene.
Please read payment & delivery policies before purchasing.
• Pendant ring is 1.9 cm in diameter.
• Handmade 14k gold-filled cable chain with an 18 inch length.
• 14k gold-filled jumps rings and spring clasp closure.
• Necklace is approximately 9 grams in weight.
• An exclusive 24k gold-plated jewellery tag engraved with 'Lost Forest' is attached to the chain.
© Lost Forest™ 2012-2018. All rights reserved.