LOST FOREST has captured a miniature seashore beneath fine layers of natural pine resin. The delicate scene was meticulously arranged by Lost Forest artist Gillian Corcoran, using personally and responsibly gathered seashells and starfish from her local surroundings. Gillian expertly preserved these specimens to retain their colour and tiny intriguing details. They sit alongside a whimsical sprinkling of 24k gold leaf, which is inspired by the sun beams dancing over the crest of a wave. The elegant scene is embraced in a sumptuous 24k gold-plated frame, resulting in a unique looking-glass that reveals a magical secret world to those who peer through.
'Mermaid’s Treasure' is set within a magical rock pool. Real starfish (found naturally expired) are accompanied by tiny seashells collected from the wild seashore of Brittas Bay, Co. Wicklow. Tiny hidden surprises of faux pearls are nestled within the shells. Tendrils of lichen from the Dublin mountains embrace the scene.
Choose between style A (first photo) or B (third photo) at checkout.
• Pendant ring is 4cm in diameter.
• Handmade 14k gold-filled cable chain with an 18 inch length.
• 14k gold-filled jumps rings and spring clasp closure.
• Necklace is approximately 20 grams in weight.
• An exclusive 24k gold-plated jewellery tag engraved with 'Lost Forest' is attached to the chain.
© Lost Forest™ 2012-2018. All rights reserved.